Monday, February 11, 2019

Lily of the Valley....

Hi.

Karen here, popping in  to share a little inspiration with you.

Today for my card I have used one of the Garden Girls from the Stampingbella release.

I have coloured her using Copic Markers. 

 The sentiment was cut four times and glued together to create dimension and the image was fussy cut and applied to my background with foam tape.


My background die is an old Memory Box one which I layered onto Blue Bazzill.

I have listed the supplies I used below.


supplies used:

Stampingbella Garden Girl - Lily of the Valley
Sue Wilson Die - Me to You
Memory Box Die - Bengal Background
(may still be available - order by request)
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black


Dont forget to join us for our Monthly Challenge - we love seeing your creations.


Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous Karen, love Lily of the valley and that’s a lovely stamp, superb colouring too!!
Hugs Shaz in Oz. X

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Megan J said...

Hi Karen, a pretty design, love the background die. Have a wonderful week.... Megan