Thursday, February 28, 2019

Daisy Squidgy Stampingbella card



Hi There

Thanks for joining me for my turn on the blog today.

The card I would like to share with you is made using Stampingbella's Daisy Squidgy stamp.







I have coloured my stamped image with Copic markers on blending card and then used the un-stitched edge of the hillside borders Die to cut wavy lines.


The background is created with Ranger distress oxides in Shabby Shutters and Bundled Sage using a brayer to lay down the colour.

 After die cutting the sentiments out several times I have layered them together and glues them down to create more dimension to my sentiments and help them stand out.

I have also added a bit of clear 'Wink of Stella' to my words and also to the daisy's centre and a few clear crystals for sparkle.


***************



Supplies used:
Stampingbella : Daisy Squidgy stamp
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson: mini expressions Hello & Hi die
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson: Fabulous die 
(The background die cut is from Tailored expressions called Spotted cutting plate)


Thanks for stopping by and having a look. I hope you're inspired to give some of these ideas a try and don't forget to stop in to have a look at Bizzy Bec's on line store where there are lots of great new goodies to pre-order.


Until next Time

Mandy x




No comments: