Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday Card Share

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter! 

Before I share my card for today, I must apologise for it's lateness! In all of the excitement in the lead up to Easter and being very busy at work I forgot to post this card for Bizzy Becs before the long weekend! 


I love that I can take one of the Bizzy Becs card kits and make a card using all of the papers and embellishments and know they will match, because all of the work is done for you!  And that is what I did with this card.

I took Card Kit #5 (I am not sure if this exact one is still available in the store, but there are new ones added all the time!) and just added a sentiment that I had at home, and some plain cardstock and this card came together very quickly and easily! ALL of the papers, ribbon and embellishments came in the pack.



I hope that you have had some time to play over the long weekend. And be sure to stay tuned because there will be a new monthly Challenge coming up very soon!

Happy Stamping,
Jodene

No comments: