Monday, April 22, 2013

Bird Swing

Hi everyone, well we are definitely having a pleasant change with the weather at the moment.  Have been loving the rain and so has my garden.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a lovely couple who recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.  I have followed along with this months Tic Tac Toe challenge and have used shaped card, flowers, lace/ribbon.


The image I have chosen is from  Whimsy Wee called "Bird Swing" and I have coloured them with copics.  Bec has a fabulous pre order selection of Whimsy stamps in store here  so pop over and check all the new goodies available in store.

For the shaped card I have used Spellbinder Die labels 8 these are also available in store here.

There is still lots of time to join us for this months challenge.

Happy creating

Karen

1 comment:

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ ΚΑΙ ...ΓΛΥΚΙΑ Η ΚΑΡΤΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!!ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΗ ΕΒΔΟΜΑΔΑ!!!!!!