Thursday, January 10, 2013

Life is an Adventure

Hi everyone Suzanne here. I made two extra cards this month which fit our Fun in the Sun Challenge. When it came to deciding which one to share I found it very hard to make the decision (typical me!) so have decided to use both.

On the first one I played with my new gelato crayons to make the background. I rubbed over a background stamped image which I had heat embossed. I then added two Memory Box Dies - Swaying Palm and Brand New Bicylcle. Memory Box Dies are available for pre-order at Bizzy Bec's Online Store.





On the second card I used paper from a pad I purchased from Bec's Online Store. It is called Summer Splash and is from My Minds Eye range. The only extras I added were the ribbon which is from my stash and the wave border as I wanted to make the card using just the design paper with minimal extras.


 
Take a look at Bec's Online Store  to see the collection of craft goodies she has available. The prize for this month's challenge is a new Memory Box Die so join in the summer fun and enter the challenge. We love to see your creations!

No comments: