Thursday, September 23, 2021

Winsome Blooms....

 Hi everyone, it is my turn on the blog to share with you my latest card.

I have used the Dreamy Tiles  3D embossing folder from Altenew for my background.

  After embossing onto white cardstock, I cut out the embossed tiles and foam mounted  4 of them to the front of my card base.  After stamping and colouring the flower die Winsome Bloom from Altenew with my stamp pad,  I die cut them and placed them onto the front of my card.

To create more depth in the flowers I have glued  Gold Micro Beads to the stamens and love how the centres now pop.



Supplies used:

Altenew 3d embossing folder - Dreamy Tiles

Altenew Stamp & Die set - Winsome Blooms

Taylored Expressions Die & Stamp - Simple Strips Background

Altenew Stamp Pads - Sunkissed  and Rouge

13 arts Gold Micro Beads


Thanks for looking, until next time happy crafting.




No comments: