Monday, September 20, 2021

Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp set

 Wow, have you played with these Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp sets?  They come with sentiments too, great value in the shop right now.  There are 14 flowers to choose from, some in stock and others available to pre-order.  They are a beautiful stamp to use and ink up well.  I used Stazon Olive Green ink this time.

I am working with Lotus Outline today.  Why did I choose this one, well I did buy a lotus plant last year, it grew heaps of leaves but didn't flower, so here's hoping for this year a bloom or two.  When I saw the stamp I thought well at least I can have a flowering lotus stamp even if I don't get a flowering lotus plant.


Supplies used:
Altenew Paint-a-Flower stamp set Lotus Outline
Prismacolor Premier coloured pencils
Prismacolor  Colourless Blending Pencil
White card, green paper
Stazon Olive Green ink


Thanks for checking out my post today and don't forget our September Blog Challenge.


Gail xx


1 comment:

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Gail.