Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Slim Line Birthday...

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful month.


I have been seeing lots of slim line cards recently and have been itching to have a go.  So after having a play I have managed to create my first. 

I created my background using Distress Oxides  and a little water then followed with  a splatter of white paint and grey ink.



supplies used:

Stamp & matching Die Pink Fresh Studio - Just a Little Lovely

Sentiment Stamp & matching Die Elizabeth Craft Designs - Celebrations

(by request)

Distress Oxides - Seedless Preserves, Spun Sugar & Picked Raspberry

Picket Fence Studios - Pk 10 Blending Brushes

Copic Markers


Our new challenge for November is off and running so please join us, we love seeing your creations.


We also have a Design Team callout currently running, if you would like to join us - you can find all the details here

Thanks for looking


Until next time - Happy Crafting




No comments: