Saturday, November 28, 2020

Christmas card with Koko and the reindeer

  


Hello everyone 


It's my turn to share a card and I have used

 the gorgeous Koko and Reindeer Digital stamp.





I have been watching a few videos on YouTube and really wanted to try colouring in 
a snow scape with my Copic markers.


I have printed the Digital stamp onto Xpress-It blending card and coloured it in with my Copic pens.
I have then drawn in freehand the snow line in the background.
 
Colouring the night sky was next starting with my darkest blue and moving down through to the
 lightest blue leaving a circle in the top edge to add my moon which I have drawn in freehand.




The trees are drawn freehand on top of the coloured night sky.

I have fussy cut out my coloured in elephant and reindeer and glued them down onto my 
completed background.

Once everything is in place I have used a white gel pen to add the snow! 
It does take awhile that's for sure 

Lastly I have stamped my sentiment and cut it down to size.
 Lastly I have trimmed down my card using a large stitched rectangle die.

Supplies Used: 


For a full list of the copic markers I used please go to my blog:




Thank you for stopping by

see you next time



1 comment:

Irene said...

OMW this is amazing, what a great colouring-job!
XxIrene