Monday, May 18, 2020

Late, I'm late.....again!

Hi Peeps, Susan here

 Had to run around a bit yesterday and this morning with hubby didn't get this ready and up on time - but all good things are worth the wait, right?

My card this month is a little wacky - OK wackier than ususal......


I went back to the Darkroom Door part of my collection
and had a bit of a play

The circle was made using a Small Stencil - DDSS036 Grunge Borders
(I sprinkled it with paint powders and sprayed it with water)

The sentiment comes from the set
This was coloured with water markers
(I used SU markers but anything will do)
My girl was fussy cut from a G & T Design (NZ) 2017 Paper-Arts
The gold banner is from my stash
All card is from SU
If you see something that is not on the store site - ask Bec about ordering it in for you!

Well, that is it - hope it gets you interested
Remember, there is always a prize for this challenge

The winner of the challenge will receive:

5 Digital Stamps of your choice

Kindly donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store- a fabulous range of Various Stamps, Dies and Embellishments for all your crafty needs, wants. and must haves!



No comments: