Thursday, May 28, 2020

Bundle Girl Collection Flower March





Hello There

It's my turn today to share a project and I have made a card.
 I am really pleased with how these colours look together.

I am a huge fan of stampingbella stamps and this gorgeous image is from the Bundle Girl series called Flower March.







I have stamped out my image with Memento ink in Tuxedo black and coloured 
 with Copic Markers.
After colouring I have fussy cut out the image to layer over my background. 






To create the background I have used a blending brush and distress oxide inks to
 blend over a cloud stencil.








Supplies Used: 

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl: Flower March
Taylored Expressions Stencil : Set The Scene Clouds
Lawn Fawn Stamp Set: Big Scripty Words
Lawn Fawn Die Set: Big Scripty Words
Avery Elle : Simply Said Hugs Sentiment Stamp
note some of these products are temporarily unavailable due to shipping delays from the USA
Picket Fence: Blending Brush
Memento Ink: Tuxedo black



Thanks for stopping by for a look don't forget to pop in to the store, there are some great ranges that you can pre-order 


See you next time 

Mandy x

1 comment:

Susan Hogan said...

So vibrant and so good. Love your work.