Friday, November 25, 2016

Merry Christmas To EWE

Hi Lou here to wish a very merry Christmas :)
I hope you are having a lovely day with your families and for those of you in Oz and NZ, I hope your BBQs are hot and the weather warm.

When I saw this Baah Humbug Christmas stamp and dies set I knew they would be perfect for sending out this years Christmas Salutations.


I stamped the images with alcohol marker friendly ink then die cut with the corresponding dies.
Once they were cut I coloured them and glued them down.
The sheep is adhered with foam tape to add dimension.

I added the bakers twine and drew lines around the white mat to finish the card.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a fabulous Christmas Day.

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Soooo cute, Lou, thanks for sharing your inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

loz said...

Gorgeous card Louise..Loz