Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sparkle...

 Hi there everyone, Debra here...just popping in quickly to share a card I made using..

Memory Box Die- Precious Stars
from Bizzy Bec's Online store...
I went for an ombre effect using paint chips card samples from my local Hardware store.. I removed the bow part at the top of the Precious  Star Die and I then used my machine to add the stitching... a few sequins and a sentiment stamp. I wanted to share with you another way to use these  Fabulous dies.
The challenge theme for September is Stitching- Real or Faux... so get those entries in... 
I had so much fun with this die that I also made another card if you want to pop on over to my blog for a look...
bye for now, xxx

1 comment:

Jodene said...

This is so pretty Deb! I love all those stars stitched together :)