Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happily Ever After



Just popping in with a quick card I made for a beautiful couple who have now tied the knot and begun their own happily ever after story. I love weddings and this one was just magical. So glad I was there to share the day.
 
I have used a stamp called "Happily Ever After" by Tiddly Inks and have coloured them with my copics. The stamp is available on pre-order here along with a bunch of other beautiful products. Head on over and check it all out. Some really beautiful stamps and dies available over at Bizzy Becs.
 
Make sure you enter this month's challenge themed "Stitching - faux or real" by our talented DT gal Suzanne.
 
Well I am off for some "sunshine" in Melbourne today. Hope the weather is much better there than over here in the west!
 
Love Michelle xoxox

No comments: