Sunday, April 16, 2023

Best Wishes...

Hi everyone.


I am popping in today to share with you my latest creation. I used some Darkroom Door stamps and stencils that I have had in my stash for a while now.  These are available to preorder via Bizzy Becs Store, I  thoroughly enjoyed having a play.

 I have to apologise to everyone for being late however after dodging Covid for the last 3 years, unfortunately it finaly got me and knocked me for a six.  I am recovered and felt that I was able to get back into my craft room for some crafting time. 

For my card I firstly taped my Bristol Board card base to my stencil and then taped this to my glass mat.  I applied Kitsch Flamingo and Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide through the stencil and then using my Blossom stamp, inked it with Morning Mist Versa Clair,  stamped through the stencil before removing it from my mat.

I then stamped my Robin onto some Bristol Board and cut out using a stitched circle die and applied to the front of my card with foam tape to create some dimension, then applied my sentitment to finish.  I love the colours and final finish.



supplies used:

Darkroom Door Stamp - Robin DDES017

Darkroom Door Stamp - Bold Blossoms DDRS081

Darkroom Door stamp - Simple Sayings DDRS119

Darkroom Door Small Stencil - Arty Circles DDSS016

(not listed but can be ordered by contacting Bec)

All other items used are listed on my blog


Thanks for looking.

If you havent already joined in with this months challenge, please do.  We love seeing all your wonder creations.

Until next time - Happy Crafting






1 comment:

Gail Hutchinson said...

Beautiful card Karen and so happy you are better now.