Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween...

Hi everyone.

Today is October 31st and in Australia many people will celebrate all things Halloween.

I have created a card using one of the older digitals from Becs store and mixed it with some stencils from my own stash, some clear embossing powder, coloured texture paste and distress oxides.  I have coloured my image with prisma coloured pencils. 

To create my background I first sponged through my stencil with the Ranger Embossing Dauber to create a border of spider webs.  I embossed each one individually with clear embossing powder, before moving on to the Distress Oxides. Starting with Uncharted Mariner, then Tumbled Glass and finally Twisted Citron.  I then edged my card with the Black Soot Distress Ink Pad.  I then inked through my bat stencil with the Black Soot to add a few bats .  Finally I gently buffed the surface to expose the embossed areas.

Lastly I used liquitex Light Modelling Paste mixed with a little black gesso to create my spiders, which were on the Spider Web Stencil from my stash.

I had so much fun creating this background.




Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Goth Angel Goth

Tim Holtz Distress Ink Set #3 - Black Soot

Tim Holtz Stamp (sentitment) - Mr Bones

Prisma Coloured Pencils - 150 Set

(colours used list on my blog together with other items used)


I hope that everyone has a awesome time celebrating Halloween, keep safe.

I will be back in a few days to announce the winner of this months challenge, so if you are going to enter there is still a few days left.

Until then, happy crafting