Thursday, July 14, 2022

Paint A Flower - Camellia

Hi everyone Karen here.

It is my turn to show some inspiration.  For my card today I have been using my Altenew 24 pan Water Colours.  They are so rich and intense and great to use.

I have paired the Water Colour paints with a stamp purchased from Bec in the Paint a Flower Series called Camellia.  There are only a handful of Altenew products in stock at the moment, lots of new things have been added to the Pre Order section, so check them out here.




 Supplies used:

Altenew Clear Stamp - Paint a Flower Camellia

(not listed but can be ordered)

Altenew 24 pan Water Colour set

(not currently listed but there is a 36 pan set listed)

Altenew Artist Watercolour Brushes - Detailed

Taylored Expression Die & Stamp - Simple Strips Birthday


Thanks for looking

Until next time - Happy Crafting





No comments: