Friday, August 28, 2020

Waffle Flower Hello card

 

Hi Everyone


Today is my turn to share a card and I have made a simple and bright Hello card suitable for a male or female recipient!



I have used several Ranger Alcohol inks blended onto Yupo to create my background, blending the colours together with alcohol and Ranger Blending solution. I also added little contrast with some metallic alloy alcohol ink.




I have stamped the Waffle Flower oversized hello in versa mark ink and embossed it with a sparkly blur embossing powder.

 I have then used the corresponding die to cut it out and layered it onto a second hello die cut out of plain white card.

As my colours ended up so bright I decided to feature the background and only added a large die cut

word and a sentiment to complete the card.



Supplies Used:

Waffle Flower : Oversized Hello Stamp Set

Waffle Flower: Oversized Hello Die 



Thanks for stopping by for a look


Until Next time 


Mandy x


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, your AI background is beautiful! Cathy x