Monday, February 10, 2020

Balloon Ride....

Hi everyone.

My turn on the blog today to share some inspiration with todays card.

For the background I used Distress Oxides by applying the colours to a stamping block and spritzing them with water and then sploshed them onto my Bristol Board background, first with Broken China and then using Mermaid Lagoon.  Using my water brush I then flicked the Mermaid Lagoon onto the background.  I followed this by flicking some Interior Antique Gold - Brush n Leaf.

The lovely teddy image from Penny Black was coloured with Copic Markers.



Supplies used:
Penny Black Transparent Stamp - Balloon Ride
Avery Elle Die - Wonky Stitches
                                              -  Broken China
Copic Markers

Thanks for looking, don't forget, we love to see your creations, so please join us for the current Anything Goes Challenge.

Until Next time - Happy Crafting



No comments: