Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Delicate Beauty Florals


Hi again

It's my turn on the blog for inspiration 
and today and I would like to share a card with you.

I wanted to create a card that looked like floral wallpaper and I used the gorgeous Penny Black Delicate Beauty floral stamp to create that effect.




My card was made by stamping the flowers onto blending card using Mimento Tuxedo black ink and copic coloured. I kept the colours crisp and bright.

The background of my card is also coloured with copic markers on light BG series colours.



I have heat embossed my sentiment in white embossing powder but the main sentiment is Die Cut out.


Supplies Used:
Sue Wilson Dies- You are simply the best ( by request)
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Background
Taylored Expressions- Simple Strips Die


I hope you all had a wonderful Australia Day long weekend and got some crafting time in.

Don't forget to stop into the shop and have a look there are so many wonderful products that you can pre-order

Until next time

Mandy x

No comments: