Thursday, August 15, 2019

There's nothing better than cake…


Hi, Emily here sharing a card featuring just the cake part of the Curvy Girl Eats Cake stamp from Stamping Bella.


I’ve coloured the cake using watercolours before mounting it using on one of the cut outs from Whimsy Stamps’ Peekaboo Window 4 die.  I turned the whole die panel into a shaker panel to add some more interest to my card.  For my sentiment I’ve take a couple of the words from the sentiment stamp included with the Curvy Girl Eats Cake stamp plus one of the sentiments from the Penguin Poop from Whimsy Stamps.

Ingredients
Stamping Bella – EB789 Curvy Girl Eats Cake (cake and partial sentiment)
Whimsy Stamps – CWSD231 Penguin Poop (Happy Birthday sentiment)

Don’t forget to play along in our current challenge, the theme is always anything goes and you could win four digi stamps from the Bizzy Bec store.  And for more inspiration follow us over at Instagram at BizzyBec3

Emily O O O

No comments: