Sunday, April 28, 2019

Stamping Bella Rosie smooches Bernie





Hi There

Todays card that I would like to share with you is by Stampingbella.

 I love the Rosie and Bernie series and this one is super cute.





 I have coloured in the image with copic markers using Cool greys to colour in the unicorn and leaving a-lot of white space.
For Bernie's mane and tail I have used BV colour to give me some contrast from his body.






The hearts are cut out from a Penny Black die and once cut I left then in place and coloured them in with rainbow coloured copic markers. I then added some glue to the back and stuck them down all at once pressing them onto the background.
 Then I pulled off the backing piece leaving only the cut hearts in place, I then coated them with some glossy accents to allow them to pop a bit.


Supplies used: 

Penny Black: Hearts Galore Die
Lawn Fawn : Quilted Backdrop
Creative Expressions Lisa Horton : Essential Words

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you find time for crafting too. Don't forget to stop into the store  and have a look at the great  range you can pre-order.

Until next time 

Mandy x




No comments: