Monday, January 28, 2019

Oddball Valentines



Hi there,

Thanks for joining me today for my turn on the blog.

I would like to share a card with you using gorgeous Stampingbella stamps.


I love this Oddball stamps and I have used two sets for the card. 
I fussy cut around each Oddball 
and connected them with a die cut heart.




The two oddball's are coloured with Comic Markers and so is the heart. I have added a little shimmer to the heart with a clear Wink of Stella brush pen.


The background uses both the Sizzix Thinlets Mixed Media die and Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches


Any way that's it for me, don't forget to pop into Bizzy Bec's where there are HUGE 
savings on pre-orders with a 25% off store wide and if you spend over $150 you can save even more.

Supplies Used:
Stampingbella Oddball- Oddball with a Martini
Stampinbella Oddball- Oddball Standing Boy
Sizzix Thinlets - Mixed Media
Avery Elle _ Wonky Stitches Die
Lawn Fawn - Happy Everything stamp set

see you again soon

Mandy x