Saturday, May 28, 2016

gnome sweet gnome


Hi There.
Well I can't believe that May is as good as gone and June is just around the corner.

I am sharing with you a housewarming card that I made for a friend.
I love this Lawn Fawn stamp and die set.





I have coloured the stamped and die cut images with Copic Markers.

Supplies used:
Lawn Fawn:Gnome sweet gnome stamp and die sets
Large stitched circle stackables
stitched hillside borders

thanks for stopping by to have a look.
now don't forget to go to Bizzy Becs Store where you can pre-order these goodies.


Have a wonderful weekend
Mandy x

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Mands,
I so agree with you this is one super cute set of stamps, beautifully coloured... wonderful card, well done!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Carol said...

Hi Mandy,
So cute, who doesn't love a gnome?
Thank you, Hugs Carol x