Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Butterfly

Hi everyone Karen here.   I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter break and if you are in the West like me are enjoying the last week of the school holidays.

Today I would like to share with you a card I made using some of the amazing Dark Room Door stamps that are currently available at Bizzy Becs Online Store. As I used white embossing powder on the French Script it unfortunately hasn't photographed very well and is sitting beneath the stencilling.




Here is a link to all the goodies used for my card.  These are all available via Bizzy Becs on line store.

Distress Ink Pads:     Pumice Stone, Evergreen Bough, Picked Raspberry
Darkroom Door:        Butterfly, Garden Greetings, French Script
Memorybox Stencil:   Disperse
Pefect Pearl Mist:       Perfect Pearl

Don't forget there is still time left to join us for this months challenge "The Sweetest Thing", we love seeing what you have created.  

Happy crafting and have a wonderful day

Karen


No comments: