Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturated Canary - Wendy


Hi! This is Jodene, sharing what will be my last card for 2012.  I don't know where this year has gone but it has certainly whizzed right by me that's for sure!

For my last card of the year I have chosen the gorgeous Saturated Canary - Wendy image from Bizzy Becs Online Store. And you can currently get her for 20% off!!  And as an added bonus, the gorgeous Carta Bella papers I used called Paris Girl are also on sale ... for a whopping 33% off! I just love these papers, the colours are so soft and I just adore anything to do with Paris.

The embellishment on the ribbon came from one of Bizzy Bec's gorgeous card kits, and there are now a whole bunch of new ones that were added this month! Be sure to check them out, they are gorgeous and make it so easy to put your cards together because everything matches perfectly.

I chose to leave a sentiment off this card for now, because I don't know what I will use it for but I figured I could easily add one when I need to.


Before I sign off I would like to wish all of our blog readers a very Happy New Year! I hope that 2013 brings much love and happiness your way.

Jodene :)

No comments: