Monday, July 4, 2011

Winners of June Challenge

Thank you to everyone that played along all your creations were Amazing.... I don't think I mentioned what the prize would be for this challenge my apologies there.. We have some new things coming to Bizzy Becs so it will be one of them.. Hmm wonder what they are???

Winners Chosen by Random Org.

1st Prize goes to

#7 Monica Brady


Monica please email me at bizzybec@gmail.com to claim your prize, which I will let you know about when I hear from you..

********************************

Top 5 runner ups

#12 - Tracey M

#18 - Natalie Z
#4 Tracy Payne
#21 - Karyn S
#6 - Denimo

Ladies please grab a winners badge from the side bar.

I will be back in a little bit with the next Challenge..

Take Care,
Bec xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to all the winners!
Hugs Cheryl

Unknown said...

oh wow, yippeee!!!
Thanks girls ..... I wonder what the new goodies are? Can't wait to find out!!

Tracey Manderson said...

Woohoo, Congrats to everyone!