Sunday, September 11, 2022

Cody on a Scooter....

Hi everyone, Karen here. 

Today it is my turn to share some inspiration with you all.

For my card I have used one of Becs older images from Boyz will Be Boyz Collection, Cody on a Scooter.   He was such fun to colour using my Copic Markers.

I created the card for our Grandson who turned 3 recently - how fast they grow.



Supplies used:

Bizzy Becs Digital Stamp - Cody on a Scooter

Lawn Fawn Dies - Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables

Taylored Expressions Stamp & Die - Simple Strips

Copic Markers

(colours used listed on my blog)

White Embossing Powder 


Our new challenge for the Month of September is up and running, we would love you to join us by sharing your Anything Goes Creation.

Thanks for looking

Happy Creating





No comments: