Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Cuteness Overload

I could not wait to have a go at my new purchase from Bizzy Bec's.  I had it on pre-order and it arrived quicker than I thought.  I was a bit daunted by the size when I first got it, but the cuteness overtook any apprehension I had.  

I won't keep you in suspense any longer.  I purchased some of the Art Expressions matchbook collection.

They are the cutest.  I purchased the Matchbooks envelope diesMatchbooks Template diesMatchbooks Stamp and Die set - Garden and being a cat lover had to grab the Cat Accessories Stamp and die set.

I must admit I wondered where to start, then I decided to check out the Art Impressions You Tube videos on Matchbooks .  I watched it until I got the gist then I jumped right in and here is the result.  I was a little worried that my fat fingers would not do the job but it was a breeze.





Art Impressions Matchbook products used
Matchbooks envelope dies
Matchbooks Template dies
 Matchbooks Stamp and Die set - Garden
Cat Accessories Stamp and die set

These matchbooks and envelopes are the so delicate and cute.  I hope you will check them out in the shop, I do think they could become a bit addictive and such a cute little gift to add to a card.  All you have to do is openthe little envelope and fluff up the matchbook when you open it and there you have it - a cute little scene.

Don't forget to check out our Blog challenge.  

I hope to be commenting on your entry!

Shop https://www.bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking.com.au/


 

No comments: