Thursday, January 20, 2022

School Girl Crystal

 For my inspiration this month, I would like to highlight Bizzy Bec's Miss Cherry Martini Collection of digital stamps.  They have been in the shop for quite a while now, but they are great digital stamps to use on teenage girl cards.  I love all of the images, however, today I am working with "School Girl Crystal" for a card for  my eldest grand-daughter' as she enters her second year of high school.

"School Girl Crystal" digital stamp

Now I am off to buy the rest of the Miss Cherry Martini collection, didn't realise Crystal was the only one in my stash.  Don't forget to join in our January Blog Challenge "Anything Goes".  You still have time!

Gail

1 comment:

Karen said...

Fabulous card and agree great image to use for a teenage girl, I am sure your Grand daughter loved her card.