Sunday, July 25, 2021

Catching Butterflies

 Hi, Louise here with you today to share a card made with Lawn Fawn products.
Bec has a few products loaded in the shop, and once things are a little more normal with shipping she will be able to get things back in to order.  However if you contact Bec, she will do her best to source available product.


I am a bit sick of the Winter weather we have been having so I decided to make a lovely springy card.  Only 1 month and a bit to go until Spring is here again



I started off by making my background using a cloud stencil and a grass stencil with I inked using distress inks with my blender brushes.

I then added my die cut fence and Avery Elle Happy Birthday Diecut.

I coloured up some images from Lawn Fawn Butterfly kisses stamp set using my markers then fussy cut them and adhered them to my card.

Hope you enjoy my card and get a little inspiration :)
Lou

2 comments:

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a beautiful card Louise!!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card, Lou. Love your clouds x