Monday, May 10, 2021

Beautiful Bergenia....

Hi everyone, Karen here.

Today it is my turn to share with you. For my card I have been having a play with a new 3D embossing folder from Altenew, oh my it is gorgeous and lovely to work with.

First I ran my cardstock through the embossing folder and then using my blending brush covered all the card with Milled Lavendar Distress Ink Pad and then lightly brushed a gold pigment ink pad over the raised areas of the card. Loved how it turned out.



Supplies used:

Altenew 3D Embossing Folder - Beautiful Bergenia 

Creative Expressions  Die- Noble Expressions - Happy Birthday

(Not listed but maybe available to order)

Tim Holtz Distess Ink Pad - Milled Lavendar (Set 11)

Nuvo Precision Blender - Brushes 2 pack


Thanks for looking and remember our new monthly challenge is up and running.  We just love seeing your creations - so please join us.

Until next time

Happy Crafting




1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and amazing colours, I am needing this embossing folder. xx