Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Stampingbella's Bess the Butterfly




Hi There


It's my turn today to share a project and  today I have used a Stampingbella Stamp 
 From the Tiny Townie collection to create my card.





The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink and I have done all colouring with copic markers.
The Background Die from Sue Wilson has two parts for layering and I have coloured on my base layer with my copies as well to add some interest. 




Supplies Used:

Stampingbella: Bess the Butterfly stamp
Taylored Expressions: Simple strips friendship stamp
Taylored Expressions : Simple Strips Die 
Creative Expressions : Essential Words Die
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson: Layering Background Ocean Waves die set ( By request)
Memento ink: Tuxedo Black

Copic Marker colours: 
E50  E51  E21
V09  V06  V05
BV01  BV000 V01  V000
BG10  BG11  BG15  BG72
C01  C03  C05  C07  C09
YR04  Y18



Thanks for stopping by to have a look and don't forget to pop in to the store where you can pre order these great products and many more.

Until next time 

No comments: