Friday, June 12, 2020

Full Bloom Spotlight....

Hi everyone.

I am dropping in today to share a new card using a Spotlight Stamping Technique  inspired by a youtube video by Jennifer Maguire that I watched recently.

The Stamp Set I used for this technique is from Darkroom Door and I have not thought of using it this way before, luckily it had three different tulip stamps within the set and has worked perfectly.





supplies used:

Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp - Full Bloom Vol 1
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp - Happy Birthday
Lawn Fawn Die - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Memento Ink - Rose Bud, Pistachio, Olive Grove and Tuxedo Black
Embossing Powder, Accents, Stickles and gloss pen from my own stash

Thanks for looking and hope that you are all continuing to stay safe and well.

Please join us for our latest challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting


🌷

No comments: