Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Memory Book Using Tonic Studio Dies


Hi Again!

Today I thought I would share something a little different with you.

I have started a memory book using one of the Tonic Studios Memory Book Maker sets.
These Die sets make life so much easier to make mini books with multiple layering page size dies.








I have used the Memory Book Maker Base Creator and the Keepsake Book Maker Simple Spines dies sets to create the book base. I have used 250gsm Ivory card to cut out my pages and covers.


Tonic studios have many different bookmaker die sets and their youtube channel has plenty of videos showing you how to assemble them.





I have cut craft card and scrapbooking paper to layer onto my cover as my base and decorated with paper flowers and a die cut frame. The frame is also cut out of Ivory card, I have coloured it with Prima antiquing waxes and a little white gesso.

Under the flowers I have layered some Silk fibres and a few filigree swirls from the sizzix adornments set. These are cut out of craft card and coloured with gold antiquing wax.






The flowers are assembled and then spritzed with Distress Oxide sprays.
 The three large flowers are handmade using a die set from Marianne Designs  and the little white roses are store bought which I have sponged with blue ink .





Supplies Used:

Marianne Designs - LR0546 Beautiful Flower
Sizzix Thinlets - Adorned
Memory Box - Victorian Frame  ( an older set from my stash)

Don't forget to pop into the shop where you can preorder these products and many more. 


I hope you like this project, 
please let me know if you would like me to share with you some of the 
pages that I make.

Until Next Time


No comments: