Saturday, March 28, 2020

Roses for a Dear Friend



Hello again,

Mandy here and today is my turn on the blog

Well we are almost through March and I hope you are well 
and staying safe in these uncertain times.

Today I would like to share with you a card that I have made featuring paper roses that I have made using theHeartfelt Creations stamp and Die sets. You can use any flower making set that you have 
I love how the stamp for this one gives you some detail lines in the petals.







I have had this set sitting on my desk waiting for me to try out and make some roses for a mini memory book that I have been working on.

The roses are  a bit of work but once you get into a groove they don't take too long to make.
I would suggest that you stamp out, die cut and sponge everything before you start assembling and shaping the petals.

To use  Heartfelt creations stamp set you simply stamp out the petals of he flowers onto white card.
You then cut them out using the matching die.






At this point I sponged colour onto the petals using distress Oxide inks. The colours I used were Abandoned Coral and Evergreen Bough

After curling and shaping the rose petals I have layered the petal sizes and glued the roses together.

I have then added some bling to the petals with some Diamond Dust glass shards.








Supplies used:
Heartfelt Creations: Classic Rose Stamp Set
Heartfelt Creations: Classic Rose Die Set
you can also use the spellbinders Blooming Rose Set 
Spellbinders: A2 Tranquil Moments Die Set (By Request)
Sue Wilson Creative expressions: Mini Expressions To A Dear Friend ( by Request)

Distress Oxide inks: 
Evergreen Bough
Abandoned Coral


Please pop into our online store and have a browse at the great product to pre-order, I think I'm going to have some time on my hands soon if my work closes, I will hopefully get some crafting time!

Until Next time

Mandy x



No comments: