Friday, February 28, 2020

Penny Black it's your day card





Hi Again


It's my turn on the blog today  and I would like to share a simple card
I have made featuring the Penny Black It's Your Day stamp set.






To create the background, I have used a blending brush and distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachio and scattered straw.

I put down the yellow first in the middle of the card base to look like the glow from the lit candles .






I have stamped the image on blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black in and coloured with copic markers.






For a little sparkle I have added some sequin discs in translucent white.


Supplies Used:

Penny Black - It's Your Day Stamp Set
Penny Black - It's Your Day Die Set
Elizabeth Crafts - Stitched Squares Dies ( by request)
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson - Happy Everything 



Don't forget to visit the store where you can pre-order some great products.
we also have a monthly anything goes challenge here on our blog.
we would love to see your creations in our monthly challenge and you can win a great prize.


Until next time 





No comments: