Saturday, January 4, 2020

December Winner and Top 2 ....

Bizzy Becs would like to congratulate:




                                                        # 3   Valerija





"Lovely  and Sparkly snowflake background that compliments your snowman perfectly.  Lovely card  fitted in with our Sparkly Anything Goes Challenge perfectly"


Congratulations you have won


5 Digital Images

Kindly donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store- 
fabulous range of Various Stamps, Dies and Embellishments for all your crafty needs and wants.

We are sure you will have lots of crafty fun creating with your  prize....
**** please contact Bec  HERE to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your Winners Badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blog. ****

******************************
If you are a past winner and have not yet
collected your Digital Images, please note that  this does not expire - please contact Bec to collect your prize
**********************************

           OUR TOP 2 December Awards go to :
  (please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar)

     #   1   Od MeNe Za TeBe
                                           #   5   Craftartista
                                                   
                                                  

**************


 We'd like to congratulate this months Winner and Top 2 and to thank you for entering this months challenge  - outstanding creations everyone....


" Top 3 have been  listed in numerical order  and all winners have been chosen using Random Org "


**************

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow to see the NEW CHALLENGE and fabulous Inspiration from the wonderful Design Team.
Cheers for now.....
 Bizzy Bec’s DT team. 

4 comments:

Ne-Ja said...

Thanks for TOP 3 badge and congratulations the other winners :).

I have a question? I was July winner and I send Becs my 5 picks digital images, but I don't received them yet... Any suggestion?

Greetings
Jerneja

Mia said...

Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my card to be on Top2. I feel really honored. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Karen said...

Hi Jerneja, Can you please resend your selections to Bec and I will also make contact and let her know your email is coming. Kind regards Karen

Ne-Ja said...

Hi Karen,

thank you for advice :). I will send my pick again.

Greetings,
Jerneja