Monday, November 18, 2019

14 Huh!

What is it about teenage boys and the use of the sound "Huh"!

Fractionally better than "Grunt" but still not saying much.....

My Grandson (whom I love dearly) turns 14 tomorrow
so I made him this card


Tim Holtz Bird stamps and dies
(as I coloured with Copic pens)
The hat and balloon are also Tim Holtz - Crazy Things Collection
(just ask Bec to order them for you)
The card base is Kraft card
I used a fine black pen to outline

The two stamps - bag and hockey stick - are from a magazine freebie set (Practical Publishing)
 called A Good Sport

The sentiment is made from lettering stickers
- but could have been stamped with alphabet stamps

Don’t forget to play along in our current challenge, the theme is always anything goes 
and you could win five digis of your choice.  

For more inspiration follow us over at Instagram at BizzyBec3



No comments: