Saturday, August 10, 2019

Celebrating....

Hi everyone.

My turn today to drop in and share a card with you. 

I have used a die from Spellbinders as the focal for my card which  I gave to my husband on his birthday.

I die cut the frame three times in black cardstock and glued them together to create depth, adding the centre pieces back in.  I then die cut it again three times in the blue and pieced some of them into the frame and created the extra pattern on the centre of the die to create some interest.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, love these,  all different sentiments,  for all occasions.




Supplies Used:

Spellbinders Kaleidoscope die - Optical Illusion
Taylored Expressions die and stamp - Simple Strips Background
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot

Thanks for looking - don't forget to join us with our Anything Goes Challenge - we just love seeing all your fabulous creations.

Until next time - Happy Crafting

No comments: