Tuesday, June 4, 2019

May " Anything Goes" Winners....

                                  Bizzy Becs would like to congratulate:



                                                                  # 7    AJ




"We loved your colouring, and how the image pops from the page - great card"

Congratulations you have won


5 Digital Images

Kindly donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store- 
fabulous range of Various Stamps, Dies and Embellishments for all your crafty needs and wants.

We are sure you will have lots of crafty fun creating with your  prize....
**** please contact Bec  HERE to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your Winners Badge from the sidebar to display proudly on your blog. ****





           OUR TOP 3 May Awards go to :
  (please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar)


                                                   #   1   Scarlett's Zone
                                                   #   9   Craftartista
                                                   #   11  Adorable Papercrafts


**************


 We'd like to congratulate this months Winner and Top 3 and to thank everyone that entered this months challenge  - outstanding creations everyone....


" Top 3 have been  listed in numerical order  and all winners have been chosen using Random Org "


**************

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow to see the NEW CHALLENGE and fabulous Inspiration from the wonderful Design Team.
Cheers for now.....
 Bizzy Bec’s DT team. 

3 comments:

Mia said...

Thank you so much, my dear ladies, for choosing my bookmark as a Top3. I am thrilled for my win. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display in on my blog. Hugs from Greece, Mia

Mia said...

I am excited to see that you also chose my tag on Top3. Wow! What a great surprise! A huge thank you, my dear ladies. Big hugs and kisses!!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats to the Top 3 Winners.. Thank You for the win. I had a fun time coloring this portrait of a girl up.. I have just emailed you...