Thursday, April 18, 2019

Fine Flowers and Wild Things

Hello
I am excited to be presenting my first piece as a member of the Design Team at Bizzy Bec's

I used a Darkroom Door stamp called
Fine Flowers - Vol 1

I coloured it with Tim Holtz sprays
(Sprayed them onto a glass plate spritzed with water and then picked up with a fine paintbrush; they got a bit muddled in places and I used this mostly)

More details on my blog.


Tim Holtz Sprays Crushed Olive, Fired Brick, Wild Honey
(use the inks by pressing pad onto glass or similar and then spritizing with water) 
String
Card and paper from my stash
Sequins
Watercolour Paper
Fine Paintbrush
White square card blank from Regal Press

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Susan, a wonderful card, love the colours on the flowers a great idea to use spray inks to paint them... many thanks for the inspiration... Megan