Thursday, January 10, 2019

Birthday Hugs.....

Hi everyone.

Popping in today to share with you 1 of 3 cards made from the one technique and so far this one is my favourite.

. I have put all the links on my blog and I will share the other 2 cards with you later in the month.

To create my card I stamped out 10 of the gerbera daisy's from Penny Blacks Blooming Garden and then Copic coloured them.  Each image was then fussy cut and arranged over a backing page and was attached with semi permanent tape, die cut and I then  used foam tape to attach the pieces to my card, so that they appear to be  floating on the card. I took inspiration for this card
from a technique shown on You Tube  by Jennifer McGuire.



supplies used:
Penny Black stamp - Blooming Garden
Avery Elle Die and Stamp - Simply Said Hugs
(Not listed but can be ordered in for you)

There is still 25% off Storewide, so pop on over and have a look and please dont forget to join us for our Anything Goes Challenge.  We love seeing your creations.

Thanks for looking.

Until next time - Happy Crafting

Karen 

No comments: