Friday, November 16, 2018

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

I thought maybe it was time to do a Christmas card 
so I thought I'd do a fun one for a change.
The clear stand is covering up the letter "a" in the sentiment
which came from a set of Christmas stamps in a crafter's magazine a few years ago.




Items Used:

I thought I'd make it look a bit like a room with wall paper.

Window is from First Edition Craft Dies - Windows  (There are four windows)
Christmas Tree from Frantic Stamper - Oregon Fir
Clouds are Memory Box - Fluffy Clouds

My favourite Stamps though are the 
Tim Holtz  Stamps - Mini Bird Crazy and Things.
It has everything you could want to 
place these birds in any situation.
They are so versatile and well worth the outlay.
I also used the Tim Holtz Dies - Mini Crazy Birds and Things
Often I manage to get colour in their eyes and the dies can cut out 
fresh ones so they are nice and white.

Great time to buy them with Bizzy Bec having 25% off store wide.

Don't forget to get a card made and added to our challengers.
You never know - you might win!

Keep enjoying your craft.

Crafty Hugs,




No comments: