Sunday, October 28, 2018

Big Blooms Succulent from Taylored Expressions



Hi There.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. The weather over here in Perth is just super at the moment.

Thank you for joining me for my turn on the blog today.


My card today is gorgeous succulent stamp from Taylored Expressions.



I have coloured the stamp using Copic markers and a touch of Prismacolor coloured pencils to add the mauve tips on the leaves.

the decorative background Die is from my own collection.







Supplies used:
Taylored Expressions - Big Blooms Succulent stamp
Taylored Expressions - Big Blooms Succulent die
Avery Elle - Simply Said Hugs sentiment stamp ( By Request ) 


Thank you for stopping in for my card today and go have a look at Bizzy Becs online store where you can pre-order all these goodies and so much more.

There are some wonderful savings at the moment with a

  HUGE 25% off storewide 
at the moment.


Until next time 






No comments: