Sunday, April 22, 2018

Peek-a-Boo


Hi everyone,

It is Meighan here to share with you a card I created for a friend who has just had a baby girl.

The image is from the Penny Black stamp set called Fairy Sweet.  The little fairies are so sweet and the image I pick I thought was perfect for this baby card.

Here is my card:



Supplies Used
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten*
*please email Bec to see if this die can be pre-order 


I wanted to use just part of the large Petra Oval die so I trimmed this for a straight edge.
Then I changed my mind with the Spellbinder Die and just used part of the full die.

Lots of pink but still sweet.

Bec has 20-25% off storewide so if you like this sweet image you can pre-order it at the store 
and there are so many other great items.

Thanks for visiting us!




No comments: