Friday, December 15, 2017

Hero Arts Poppy Stamp Set - Bizzy Bec’s Final DT post


Hi there  - Shaz here!  Sadly today is my very last post on the DT for Bizzy Bec's.
I’ve been obliged to give it up due to family commitments.
Another learning curve for me here, this time layering stamps..
 Here was my trial run - using Hero arts layering stamps. I've never used layering stamps before, so inked up all shades to chose which inks to us,e and watched a video on it from you tube as well.
Misti very handy for layering stamps, especially clear ones. Below am working out placement with second card and colours.
Used Lawn Cuts stitched border die to make pattern for background.
 Stamped greetings in Black Versafine ink from the same stamp set. Background is Hero arts Linen background stamp, could use one from Darkroom door.


Items used:
(A good size stencil for circle pattern, one I used is discontinued).
I really want to say a big thank you to Bec and Karen and the whole team for the blessing and privilege of being part of such a great group.
Thanks dear friends for popping over too and especially if you kindly take time to comment! You are really appreciated!
May God bless you in everything wherever you maybe!
Shaz in Oz.x 

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi shaz, your cards are beautiful. So sad to hear that you are leaving. I would like to wish you well & hope that you find time to keep creating...xxx Leanne

loz said...

Gorgeous set of cards Shaz. Sorry to hear you are no longer going to be a DT member on Bizzy Bec's..Loz

Carol said...

Great set of cards Shaz, sorry to hear you are leaving us. My God Bless you too.
Have a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Safe 2018.
Hugs Carol x

Craftychris said...

Absolutely stunning cards! You will be missed - I hope you still find time to craft. Take care. xxxxxxx