Sunday, November 19, 2017

Twist and Pop Card

Hello Fellow Crafters.
Today I am sharing a Twist and Pop Card with you using 
Tim Holtz Bird crazy gang.
An 80th Birthday card for my husband's work mate.... He doesn't know that we know.


On the front is the Tim Holtz - larger bird crazy
I just fussy cut him out.
Background is a brick wall embosser sponged with colour.
Hat from Impression Obsession - Retro Masculine 


Inside Card:

If you would like the instructions click here

Crafty Hugs,





3 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, Carol, what a lot of work there is in this one, well done you on finally getting it done!!! Am sure there were some interesting items in such an intricate card!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

loz said...

I LOVE this card Carol..Loz

Leanne said...

Great card Carol, I love the images & the wonderful colour combinations.
Leanne