Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Celebrate with Tulips.....

Hi everyone, popping in today to share with you my latest card.

  I have had another play with one on my favorite stamp sets by Penny Black - Blooming Garden .  This time I  have coloured up the Tulip stamp and have kept it fairly plain.





I have also used from Penny Black the Celebrations die set for my sentiment, another favourite go to.

There are lots of new items recently added to the store, and the current sale has been extended, so drop on by and check out  the latest additions.  There is also still time let to join in our latest Anything Goes Challenge.

Until next time, Happy Crafting

Karen

3 comments:

loz said...

So Beautiful karen..loz

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Great colouring and card Karen, Shaz.x

Unknown said...

Love this image and your colouring!