Thursday, May 25, 2017

Popping Up Lacey.

Hi, Lou here with you today with something a little different for me.
Instead of just sharing my finished card, am going to share how I popped her out from the card.
If you have been card making for a while you will already know how to do this but if there are any newbies reading it might be helpful.


First I stamped Stamping Bella Lacey has a letter twice. Once on left over paper and once on the layer I want to use on my card.
Then I cut out the dress and head with sharp fine point scissors.



Then I coloured my main image.  The parts that will be covered  I coloured minimally to save ink in my promarkers.
Then I coloured up the cut out pieces.



Then I added foam tape to the cut outs and added them to the image. 


To finish I added Lawn Fawn Big Scripty words stamp and Big Scripty words lawn cuts "thanks"
I also diecut some Memory Box Puffy Clouds to add to the background.




Thanks so much for visiting us today and be sure to come back soon to check out more inspiration from the Design Team members :)

Lou

2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and pop out image Lou..Loz

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Lou, love the details on how this was made, well done... beautifully balanced card. Well done! ❤️
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}